Adding EX4 indicators to SQX and Algowizard

2 replies

Ilya

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 105 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238243

Hi, I was wondering if there are any plans to improve the way indicators are added? I have a few good indicators (some mql4 and some only EX4) which I want to add but you need to be no less than a Java Developer to handle the SQX snippet system.. old algowizard had a convenient way of adding indicators by uploading the file along with specifying input parameters and output/buffers. (This also has problems like only 8 places for outputs and multiple same input names not allowed, though many indicators have 20+ outputs and repeating input parameter names since they relate to specific inputs..)

First I want to know are there any plans to improve this process and make it user friendly toadd indicators to SQX and more importantly to AlgoWizard?

And second, is there at all a way to add a custom compiled EX4 indicators to SQX?

Ilya

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238262

Hello,

we original intended to add this feature later into SQX but I need to verify whether the plan has not been changed. There were many limitations with old way of using custom indicators in SQ products. That is why we solved this feature differently using snippets as it adds lot more flexibility now.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238313

Hello,

some kind of custom indicators support as it is in SQ3.8 is planned for SQX but we don’t have a specific plan about particular form

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)