Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • #200994 |
    Customer
    40 Posts

Dear together,

please take a look enclosed, to the pictures and tell me what you think about a result like this and if you think i can trust this result / the Strategy is robust?

You have to know also:

In my robustnesstest the strategy need to survive in different timeframes + in the same timeframe in the partnermajor + Resampling Test + randomly skip trades + randomize tradeorders (resampling modus) + randomize history data and randomly skip trades + 2 Out of sample tests

All of this tests this strategy was passing fine and at the end this is the Walkforward-Matrix Result

So do you think i can trust a strategy with a nearly to be perfect result in the Walkforward-Matrix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Administrator
    509 Posts

Hello,

this looks good. Have you compared the backtest with MT4 results on historical data?

Customer
    40 Posts

Good morning! No, not now. I will do it an post the result asap.

Customer
    40 Posts

Good afternoon,

now im speachless, to be honest.

In the Backtest of Metrader, even with downloaded Datas from tickstory (so the source is also Dukascopy like in SQ Tick Downloader) so with dataquality 99,90%  the test is much more worst. How this can be and which test is trustful?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Customer
    40 Posts

I found the mistake…..in eurusd was in the datas not 0.0001 in the size, it was 0.00001 and in the step was 0.0001 instead of 0.00001

Thank you tomas262!

Customer
    482 Posts

Hi Marcel,

I think the equitycurve looks too nice. I think this strategy is not profitable on realaccount ??

What Timeframe do you use for generation?

What Spread for testing ?

thomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.