Not logged in
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • #236482 |
    Conmariin
    Participant
    103 Posts

When is it possible to download the new EA Wizard?

Thanks!

tomas262
    Administrator
    847 Posts

Hello,

we have not yet set the release date for the new Wizard but it will be decided soon.

Customer
    12 Posts

Hi…

Firstly, I’m a big fan of the SQX product.

A few queries:

1. Will the new EA Wizard be the “Algo Wizard”?

2. If yes to point 1 above…Will “Algo Wizard” be a separate Product as well as included in SQX Product (and be identical in functionality)?

For SQX the focus was previously on the Auto-generating of strategies aspect of the product (which is now stable and fully released). However, the “Algo Wizard” part of the product is still “buggy” and not all the features of EA Wizard V2.0.1 are included (i.e. All Indicators).

3. Based on above what is “new” EA Wizard/Algo Wizard priority compared to other projects being worked on within StrategyQuant company?

I’m keen (as others are) to utilize the powerful combination of building own strategies (with custom indicators) within SQX and then testing/improving them within the same Product.

Thanks…

tomas262
    Administrator
    847 Posts

Hello,

1) yes, we will newly name it AlgoWizard

2) it will be a separate product containing same features and both Wizards will be extended with additional features so it is at least as good as the old Wizard

3) it is now being worked on at the moment. We have still not defined final shape of new stand-alone Wizard

Participant
    95 Posts

Hello, can you add possibility to copy whole Rule tab code and paste it in new Wizard file ? (over clipboard maybe).

or can open Wizard on same PC two times, so i can copy and paste Rule lines… ?

tomas262
    Administrator
    847 Posts

Hello, copy & paste feature is being implemented now. It should be soon available in AlgoWizard (most likely with next update)

Participant
    32 Posts

Hi Tomas,

Any idea when the new version will be released?

Kind Regards

Steve

• This reply was modified 3 days, 16 hours ago by  Steve Green.
    tomas262
    Administrator
    847 Posts

We plan to release a new SQX build most likely this or next week but not before main fixes are finished. The target date for stand-alone Algowizard is not defined yet but it should be ready before the end of the year

Participant
    32 Posts

Great! –  Thanks Tomas.

Hope it comes with some comprehensive documentation with all the changes and new features etc.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.