Firstly, I’m a big fan of the SQX product.
A few queries:
1. Will the new EA Wizard be the “Algo Wizard”?
2. If yes to point 1 above…Will “Algo Wizard” be a separate Product as well as included in SQX Product (and be identical in functionality)?
For SQX the focus was previously on the Auto-generating of strategies aspect of the product (which is now stable and fully released). However, the “Algo Wizard” part of the product is still “buggy” and not all the features of EA Wizard V2.0.1 are included (i.e. All Indicators).
3. Based on above what is “new” EA Wizard/Algo Wizard priority compared to other projects being worked on within StrategyQuant company?
I’m keen (as others are) to utilize the powerful combination of building own strategies (with custom indicators) within SQX and then testing/improving them within the same Product.
1) yes, we will newly name it AlgoWizard
2) it will be a separate product containing same features and both Wizards will be extended with additional features so it is at least as good as the old Wizard
3) it is now being worked on at the moment. We have still not defined final shape of new stand-alone Wizard
Any idea when the new version will be released?
- This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Steve Green.
Hello, the stand-alone new EA Wizard (newly called AlgoWizard) is still being under development. It is already part of StrategyQuantX but there are still functions that needs to be finished and issues that needs to be fixed. Once done the stand-alone AlgoWizard can be published
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.