order.strategyname returns null

8 replies

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197611

Hi,

in quanteditor in moneymanagement section i want to get strategyname in logger

in this way Log.info(“StrategyName: “+order.StrategyName);

But i get only null.

How can i handle this?

Thx Clnx

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197640

Anyone?

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Visit profile

6 years ago #197666

haloooo is anybody here?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #197667

Hello, I left a message to Mark to check it for you. He will let you know soon

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Visit profile

6 years ago #197733

any news?

Mark Fric

Visit profile

6 years ago #197752

sorry for late reply.

I checked it, StrategyName is not yet set for order when it is sent to money management snippet. I’ll fix it and it will work in the next Beta.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Visit profile

6 years ago #197848

Hi is there any option in QuantAnalyser how to get programmaticaly strategy name?

David Roberts

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259376

…and here we are, nearly three years later and it STILL returns null!!

“13:21:22.888 [SwingWorker-pool-3-thread-4] INFO  SizeAsFunctionOfBalanceSB – StrategyName: null”

I want to implement a sensible money management method whereby different ‘simple strategies’ in a portfolio have different money management strategies – but how can you do that without knowing which strategy the order came from?

Quite cross that not only is the documentation for the analyser appalling, but that issues which were raised years ago have not been dealt with.  I wouldn’t have thought it was too much to expect that a property of an object actually returns a value?

tomas262

Visit profile

3 years ago #259423

Hello,

we have review and found the issue with what you mention. The fix will be available in the next QA update

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)