Silver settings

3 replies

Oliver

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 121 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259606

With the looming silver breakout im keen to have some silver strategies in my portfolio

im stuck on getting a stop loss and tp profit settings. my broker has price at 17.762 im assuming stop loss and take profit settings are some what similar sizes to fx fiat pairs and unlike gold (600 to 3000).

im therefore interested in finding out what others are using?

thanks

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259610

i tried also silver for some months ago, but with no luck…nothing tradable

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Oliver

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 121 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259618

Hi Hankeys

thanks for that. i tried all afternoon yesterday to try find some settings. one other way i have not explored is having sqx look at the 1 hour chart of both silver and gold or something like that. have you tried such way?

Since you have probably explored more markets than me may i ask which ones you have found strategies for? and perhaps which ones you have given up on like silver? this may save me time as i start to explore other markets outside of EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, CADCHF, XAUUSD

thanks

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259621

i am trading only “basic” pairs, like EU, GU, UJ, EJ, GJ and gold

i have strats also for indices and OIL

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)