Not logged in
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • #238250|
    Customer
    102 Posts

first attempt to cooperate in SQX. we can try and share our building settings, custom project, final strategies and cooperate in every possible way. Feel free to join

Come and join us: https://discord.gg/uEGgXpC

We will be using custom projects and share PC power

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

:) [b]You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM[/b]

Customer
    454 Posts

These adverts for paid services are like forum spam.  “Feel free to join but it is not free to join…$400 x 100 members = $40,000 pa.”

Customer
    102 Posts

please STOP writing here your assumptions and nonsenses. You dont know nothing about me, or about the community and the members. Feel free to go your own way with your solutions and ideas.

SQX cooperation in discord is totally free, nobody wants anything for cooperation…

:) [b]You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM[/b]

Customer
    330 Posts

Agree with Hankeys. First check reality then judge. He is the most opened and sharing user here. + Posted hundreds of bugs.

Customer
    454 Posts

Reality:

1. Opening multiple threads on exactly the same topic falls under the definition of spam.  “verb: send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users).

2. The last time I logged on and filled the form the cost was $400 pa.  $400 X 100 = $40,000 pa.  Has something changed?

So the stuff about openness and bugs is moot in the context of the above.  The above points are/were facts so to call facts nonsense and outside-reality based on an emotional spasm is certainly Trumpseque.

Customer
    454 Posts

[quote quote=238315]Reality: 1. Opening multiple threads on exactly the same topic falls under the definition of spam. “verb: send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users).” 2. The last time I logged on and filled the form the cost was $400 pa. $400 X 100 = $40,000 pa. Has something changed? So the stuff about openness and bugs is moot in the context of the above. The above points are/were facts so to call facts nonsense and outside-reality based on an emotional spasm is certainly Trumpseque. [/quote]

I’ve visited Discord.  It’s a good initiative, well done; it’s just unfortunate most long time SQ users are still wrestling with the same model development issues  from 2014.  That’s an eye opener for sure.

Customer
    102 Posts

I am leaving you alone with your blinded eyes – you know facts better than me. Its just a wasting of time to try to explain you something.

Better go to work on cooperation with B118

Customer
    454 Posts

[quote quote=238330] Its just a wasting of time to try to explain you something. Better go to work on cooperation with B118 [/quote]

Explanations from folk who go around in cycles trying to solve the same problem for years on end will always be a waste of time.  Jeez, folk still debating the merits of a 10 vs 100 strategy portfolio…smh…it must be too difficult to read anything by Markovich or his modern contemporaries.  :)

Green pips to you.

Customer
    330 Posts

markowitz in 2019? dont kidding us.  are u on drugs notch btw? you are totally missing point in this thread :D

Customer
    330 Posts

It would be great to give some findings from you about strategy development, strategy validation etc. ;)

Customer
    454 Posts

I’ve nothing more to add.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.