SQX cooperation

15 replies

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238250

first attempt to cooperate in SQX. we can try and share our building settings, custom project, final strategies and cooperate in every possible way. Feel free to join

Come and join us: https://discord.gg/uEGgXpC

We will be using custom projects and share PC power

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Visit profile

5 years ago #238311

please STOP writing here your assumptions and nonsenses. You dont know nothing about me, or about the community and the members. Feel free to go your own way with your solutions and ideas.

SQX cooperation in discord is totally free, nobody wants anything for cooperation…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238312

Agree with Hankeys. First check reality then judge. He is the most opened and sharing user here. + Posted hundreds of bugs.

hankeys

Visit profile

5 years ago #238330

I am leaving you alone with your blinded eyes – you know facts better than me. Its just a wasting of time to try to explain you something.

Better go to work on cooperation with B118

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238332

markowitz in 2019? dont kidding us.  are u on drugs notch btw? you are totally missing point in this thread 😀

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Visit profile

5 years ago #238333

It would be great to give some findings from you about strategy development, strategy validation etc. 😉

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #241483

second wave of cooperation is prepared…join us on discord https://discord.gg/uEGgXpC and send me a PM

for now 400+ strats from first cooperation running on demo account

so far good results

Attachments:

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #241530

its not a portfolio, only a pool of every final strategy i made from the cooperation

starting the second wave and adding some new markets

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #241955

still looking for active users of SQX for cooperation…for now we have 1000+ SQX strategies for currencies, gold, dax and dow jones…

Attachments:

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241963

1.5  milion strategies per hour  !!!

i have dual xeon and 64 gb ram  and ssd      but   about 200.000 strategies per hour  with same building block  5 island

what you have ?   quantum computer   or  magic  setting…….

thanks gianfranco

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #241965

It is no magic it is  H4 timeframe and only a few years of data. I get 400000 on my thinkpad   🙂

Marcel

Customer, bbp_participant, 55 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242134

1,9 million Strategies per hour.

Intel Xeon Gold 6140

32GB Ram and SSD

6 Month Time and Random, no Genetic

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #242160

H1  ?……………..xeon gold    expensive for my pockets…..  6  Month…for time window….? you need to search for a representative data window…( IS MY OPINION) I am not professional ….in  algotrading

Thanks Gianfranco

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #246002

i think that i have enough strategies for majors pairs, trying for now some luck with EXOTIC pairs like USDMXN. So far very good results…

I will start some PRIVATE ROOM where we can cooperate to find strategies on some exotic pairs like AUDJPY, CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, NZDJPY, USDMXN, USDSEK, EURTRY, EURNOK. Anyone willing to join, feel free to tell me, i will add you to a private cooperation

try to reach at https://discord.gg/Vp7SvCX

Attachments:

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #254900

i just started NEW WAVE OF COOPERATION FOR 2020 – its free cooperation of SQX users with full licence – feel free to join us on discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/uEGgXpC

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #268577

I am preparing NEW cooperative projects to generate strategies for the forex and MT4 platform. If you are interested and have the full version of SQX, send me message and I will add you to a private room in the free discord channel of SQX users – https://discordapp.com/invite/uEGgXpC

It’s time to start the coop and prepare for the new business year 2021. Let’s do it together …

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)