Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • #241963|
    Gianfranco
    Customer
    46 Posts

1.5  milion strategies per hour  !!!

i have dual xeon and 64 gb ram  and ssd      but   about 200.000 strategies per hour  with same building block  5 island

what you have ?   quantum computer   or  magic  setting…….

thanks gianfranco

Customer
    391 Posts

It is no magic it is  H4 timeframe and only a few years of data. I get 400000 on my thinkpad   :)

Customer
    61 Posts

1,9 million Strategies per hour.

Intel Xeon Gold 6140

32GB Ram and SSD

6 Month Time and Random, no Genetic

Hello! I'm looking for people who want to earn some money on the side! The entry is simple, just install the browser https://get.cryptobrowser.site/4117939 and use it daily. It's fast, easy to find and practical to use - you'll love it! But the main thing is that you can earn Bitcoins directly in it! Does that sound good? Don't think long and join in!

Gianfranco
    Customer
    46 Posts

H1  ?……………..xeon gold    expensive for my pockets…..  6  Month…for time window….? you need to search for a representative data window…( IS MY OPINION) I am not professional ….in  algotrading

Thanks Gianfranco

Customer
    241 Posts

i think that i have enough strategies for majors pairs, trying for now some luck with EXOTIC pairs like USDMXN. So far very good results…

I will start some PRIVATE ROOM where we can cooperate to find strategies on some exotic pairs like AUDJPY, CADJPY, EURGBP, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, NZDJPY, USDMXN, USDSEK, EURTRY, EURNOK. Anyone willing to join, feel free to tell me, i will add you to a private cooperation

try to reach at https://discord.gg/Vp7SvCX

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 1500+ final SQ3 and SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.