sqx vs quantanal

4 replies

gin

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 88 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261372

so sqx is capable of creating portfolios as well right?

so then quantanalyzer is obsolete?

Richard Brennan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 25 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261376

Quant Analyzer is still a very important supplement to the SQX process in its current 129 Build Config.

In it’s current form SQX does all the heavy lifting at the individual strategy level….but the secret sauce to diversified portfolios lies in what can be achieved through global portfolio treatment.

Hopefully the functionality of Quant Analyzer will progressively be absorbed into SQX ….but until then…it is still an essential tool of the trading arsenal.

Rich B

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #261388

did you try it, or just asking 🙂

in SQX is no portfolio master, you can make only manuall portfolio

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

FILIPE BONALDO ACERBI

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262628

QA have the same importance of SQX and hope that SQ Team never classify it as obsolete.

Thanks to extendable snippets, you can code almost everything and import external java libraries. And the most important thing, code compilation is instantaneous compared with SQX that you have to restart plataform.

I have heavy code snippets in QA4 and I could not be succesfull trader without it.

kasinath

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 112 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #262634

QA have the same importance of SQX and hope that SQ Team never classify it as obsolete. Thanks to extendable snippets, you can code almost everything and import external java libraries. And the most important thing, code compilation is instantaneous compared with SQX that you have to restart plataform. I have heavy code snippets in QA4 and I could not be succesfull trader without it.

Interesting. what kind of code snippets and extensions are possible in QA? which do you use heavily?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)