Strategy profit questions

4 replies

ebrahim aghaei

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 1 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281531

PROFI features – Advanced robustness tests, Optimizer (Simple + Walk-forward), Custom projects (custom workflow), strategy templates, 8 profitable strategies to start

What are the said strategies?
Can you provide a backtest?
Are they martingale?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281630

Hi,

the strategies included in the bonus are backtested on different markets. You can check the results in StrategyQuant where detailed performance is available. These strategies are meant to be used for education purposes mainly. We cannot guarantee any future performance. The strategies do not use martingale MM rules

Vincent Orain

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 9 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281887

Hi
I bought the licence 1 month ago
Where can I find thoses 8 strategy ?
I even don’t know there were some strategies provided

Regards

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281979

Hi Vincent,

apologize for the delay. You can find our bonuses after logging in into our website under this link https://strategyquant.com/account/bonuses/

Let me know if any questions

Jo Safi

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #282055

The “PROFI features” you mentioned, such as advanced robustness tests, optimizer (simple + walk-forward), custom projects (custom workflow), strategy templates, and 8 profitable strategies to start, may refer to advanced functionalities and tools offered by SQ X, a trading software developed by StrategyQuant. These features may provide traders with additional capabilities for optimizing and customizing their trading strategies based on <span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"lead data enrichment"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":342913,"3":{"1":0},"10":2,"11":0,"12":0,"14":{"1":2,"2":0},"15":"Calibri, sans-serif","16":11,"19":0,"21":0}”>lead data enrichment</span>.

The “8 profitable strategies to start” may refer to pre-built strategies that are included or offered as templates within the SQ X software. These strategies may have been developed by StrategyQuant or other traders, and they could serve as a starting point for traders to build their own strategies or as examples of profitable trading approaches.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)