Not logged in
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • #113028 |
    Customer
    555 Posts

What do you think?

Uses one very special custom indicator.

:rolleyes:

Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.
    Customer
    261 Posts

What about robustness? It has many trades, try test in MT4 or different broker data.

Customer
    555 Posts

What about robustness? It has many trades, try test in MT4 or different broker data.

Completely robust, 95% robustness is almost the same as original strategy, even with varying the data and parmeters.

Customer
    261 Posts

And behavior at ducas data for example? Can you show us the RT test result? thanks, Patrick

Customer
    8 Posts

I don’t know. It looks like you’re catching the exact high and low on quite a few of these trades, which we know isn’t possible. I’d forward test.

Customer
    238 Posts

Hi mikeyc,

I think your special custom indicator is wrong. He look in the future.

I have never seen such strategy before.

Here is a bug in your indikator or somethink other. If you install this Strategy on demoaccount I will looses.

How much is your spread 2.0 Pips or less ?

What precission do you use? Tick Simmulation or Selected Timeframe?

thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

Customer
    432 Posts

This looks like a typical “bug” of an indicator / SQ setting (timeframe resolution?) that is reading the future. As much as I hate to say, but this is a losing strategy for sure. Just put it on a demo account and you´ll see and if not, then you´ll soon own all the money in the world :) Mind telling us what indicator it is? Then we could investigate where the problem is.

Customer
    168 Posts

What do you think?

Amazing! Too good to be true, but I wish You the best :) 

Try for 1 week at real account , or demo account. This would be the best robustness test ever for this strategy. 

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    555 Posts

This looks like a typical “bug” of an indicator / SQ setting (timeframe resolution?) that is reading the future. As much as I hate to say, but this is a losing strategy for sure. Just put it on a demo account and you´ll see and if not, then you´ll soon own all the money in the world :) Mind telling us what indicator it is? Then we could investigate where the problem is.

That was the “special” indicator. Via some means creating some custom indicator data files I managed to put the price one hour in the future as the indicator value. :rolleyes:

But it does go to prove, if you can predict the future price, SQ will make sure you become rich trading it.

:D

Customer
    432 Posts

Hehe allright, still good luck to you and all of us in finding the perfect strategy :)

Customer
    168 Posts

Do You think that SQ really works? I think, if it is, then why Mark isn’t a millionaire now? ;)

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    8 Posts

Do You think that SQ really works? I think, if it is, then why Mark isn’t a millionaire now? ;)

Maybe he is…from software sales.

Customer
    261 Posts

Hi everybody.

EA trading is not about perfect strategy but about choosing robust logic strategies and making portfolio of them.

SQ is powerful tool if you know how to use it. Mark has probably earned good money and he deserved it-he did a great job. Why he is not millionare (yet), is because he is a programmer first time(!), not a trader. But he is may be rich another way, if he do what he likes. 

I know people they earned good money with SQ and i believe i will be soon one of them. You can also check Marks demo account made of strategies founded by SQ here if you are interested: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/genbuilder/genetic-builder-hourly-wf-portfolio/241662

Remember only 5% of traders are earning in long term!

good luck

Patrick

Customer
    168 Posts

Great, but it is not a real account, and every of accounts doesn’t have verified track record.

btn_viewmy_160x33.png

Customer
    61 Posts

Hi everybody.

EA trading is not about perfect strategy but about choosing robust logic strategies and making portfolio of them.

SQ is powerful tool if you know how to use it. Mark has probably earned good money and he deserved it-he did a great job. Why he is not millionare (yet), is because he is a programmer first time(!), not a trader. But he is may be rich another way, if he do what he likes. 

I know people they earned good money with SQ and i believe i will be soon one of them. You can also check Marks demo account made of strategies founded by SQ here if you are interested: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/genbuilder/genetic-builder-hourly-wf-portfolio/241662

Remember only 5% of traders are earning in long term!

good luck

Patrick

Good points, it’s a tool to examine possibilities, no certainties apriori, and “a work in progress(?)” :O :) But in meantime, do tell who here is doing well, maybe he can sell us his method using SQ? :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.