About a bit complex condition EA

3 replies

jaukb

Subscriber, 42 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #113384

I’m not a programmer but I want to create my EA based on my manual trading.  I stumbled on this and quite interest in it.  I would like to know if this tools can create an EA with some complex condition before open a trade.

I comprises 3 indicators as signal and open buy / sell based on those 3 agreement only.  Those 3 are histograms type of indicator and when they all red I open sell and the same with buy,  However I would open only if those 3 agreements come from the previous opposite agreement. For example, If there are “buy” agreement (all 3 shown as green) but it was not an opposite agreement (all 3 red) before this then I would not open a trade.  Can I have an EA to check based on this type of condition?

Another question, all of them are custom indicators.  Two of them are mq4 and one of them is ex4 type of file.  Can this EA wizard works with all those files?  Thank you very much.

jaukb

Subscriber, 42 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #128985

Addtion : the previous agreement is count based on the last agreement occured regardless to how many candles appeared before the signal candle.  It could be  5 7 10 or more candles prior.

jaukb

Subscriber, 42 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #128986

If they check back and found the previous agreement was on the same color then the order won’t be opened.  The check would end on previous agreement.  If the color opposite then open the trade / if the color is the same then it won’t open the trade.  Sorry for any confusion.  Thanks.

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129267

you put your question into SQ thread, while it is EA Wizard question.

I understand your conditions and this should be possible to do in EA Wizard without big problems.

You can use also custom indicators for which you don’t have source code, you just have to manually define them in the program.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)