Arrow positions

2 replies

A4X

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #113525

Hi, I am looking to place arrows on my chart to show buy / sell opportunities. I can see how to change the symbol used as the arrow however I can only see low / high as the available variable for the location of the actual symbol relative to the chart.

For example even if I select ‘high’ as the position of the sell arrow the arrow is appearing under the actual chart rather than above the chart and appropriate candle.. therefore how can I position a signal arrow more accurately in the vertical scale of the chart.

I have searched this forum to see if this question has been answered before but could not find any.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

A

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129539

sorry, I don’t understand what exactly you want to achieve. Do you use Draw Up/Down Arrow actions?

It is possible that it would require change in EA code to change the location of arrows, it is not configurable in current EA Wizard.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

A4X

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 4 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129558

Hi Mark, sorry perhaps did not explain correctly. I am placing the arrows on the chart using Draw up/down arrow however I would like to position the arrows differently on the chart.

Attached is a screen capture to assist. In the ‘current’ set up using the built in functions this is the best position I can get for the down arrows. Referring to the ‘required’ is what I am looking to achieve, i.e the down arrows sitting on top of the chart price bars not underneath. Hope this helps.

Many thanks

A

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)