Different Annual Return in 2 installations

5 replies

Tradine

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114149

Hi, 

I´ve a new second TradesystemBuilder installation on my computer. I think the hole configuration (xml-file) and database (Dukascopy) for testing is the same as the first installation. But if I do some testings I get different results in Annual Return. Do you have some hints how I could fix this problem, please?

I´ve attached some screenshots. Picture 1 and 2 are from the first installation, 3 and 4 from the second installation. 

Thx!

Tradine

File: 1.PNG1.PNG
File: 2.PNG2.PNG
File: 3.PNG3.PNG
File: 4.PNG4.PNG

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #132408

Hi this is bug in 3.8.1 version. OK calculation is in 3.8.0

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #132421

I think she installed the same version, not 3.8.0 and 3.8.1!

Tradine: it´s easy, you don´t need to install it 2 times, just copy the already installed folder to a new one (or several if you want more than 2 instances) and that´s it, you have a exact copy that will yield the same results:) No need to install it again each time, just copy over and it´s all done, very easy:)

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #132434

look at pictures…

geektrader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 522 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #132438

I see, sorry:)

🚀 Unlock Your Edge in Automated Forex Strategy Development 🚀

Historical Forex Data Starting From 1987, 28 Pairs, M1, 99% Error-Free, Lifetime Free Updates

Tradine

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #132555

Good to know with the bug… And also with the installation/copy option. This is very helfpul for me. 

Thanks a lot!  🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)