Can’t download QA

3 replies

tritom

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114377

https://strategyquant.com/quantanalyzer/download

Registered for a trial, wanted to download the 64-bit setup file – trying once a day since last Saturday or so, no avail.

The download link redirects to http://39673f8208b25fd13938-833ccc34674b559a47851defece8399c.r72.cf2.rackcdn.com/QuantAnalyzer_4.00.02.exewhich can’t be found.

Tried with different browsers on different machines in different locations with different ISPs – no success.

32-bit link behaves the same.

Haven’t found any alternate download location across the net.

Seems to me it can’t be the download links are dead for a week already.. what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance 🙂

T

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133715

There should be no problem with download links. They are working fine for me. I will check that with Mark whether there is not another issue

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133729

both download links work, so this must be an issue on your end. Where are you located?

Are you a paying customer? If yes, I can create a special download link for you.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

tritom

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #133792

Hi Mark & Tomas,

I’m not a paying customer yet – just wanted to evaluate the program before buying.

Thanks for pointing out  the issue has to be on my end – finally I’ve got it 🙂

I’m in Czechia, connected via O2 (DSL) both at home and in office; tried it with my server (located in Prague) that is connected with a 1Gbps link to a Level3 backbone….

but the links didn’t resolve here in CZ.

Today I tried it on my N.Y. based VPS – and it worked 🙂

Then I’ve got the idea there could be a problem with the DNS of some Czech ISPs..

after adding Google’s public DNS server (8.8.8.8) in network card properties, the links indeed resolve and work fine!

Cheers, Tom

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)