Not logged in

Forums

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

Forums>EA Wizard>General Discussion>Discuss the new EA Wizard 4 Beta version

• #142625 |
    2349 Posts

Hello,

the latest full version is EA Wizard 2.0.1. We have also beta available http://wizard.strategyquant.com/

We plan to add support for MT5 too but still full Wizard 4 is not finished yet

Customer
    33 Posts

hi again,

ea wizard can translate language from .sqw to pseudo code (.txt) and to mq4. can you make it reverse so ea wizard can read mq4 or ex4 and translate it to sqw?? if can we can rewrite or make some changes of  many ea (mq4 or ex4)  thanks

Conmariin
    Participant
    92 Posts

hi mark,

is it possible for ea wizard4 to export to mt5? because mt5 have multicore function which we can save alot of time when we optimize?  so we can create ea for both mt 4 dan mt5 but use mt5 for optimise. thanks

Yes, that would be nice. The backtesting in mt4 is a really time consuming factor!

Conmariin
    Participant
    92 Posts

Is there a language file, so that we can help to translate in other languages?

Administrator
    3071 Posts

we are currently working on MT5 support.

As for languages, Wizard is still in Beta version and we plan some bigger changes in the near future, so we’ll wait with final language files until then.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Conmariin
    Participant
    92 Posts

hi mark,

is it possible for ea wizard4 to export to mt5? because mt5 have multicore function which we can save alot of time when we optimize?  so we can create ea for both mt 4 dan mt5 but use mt5 for optimise. thanks

It’s possible, but manually. You can use the tools and manuals in the zip to convert mq4 to mq5.

Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.

Customer
    33 Posts

It’s possible, but manually. You can use the tools and manuals in the zip to convert mq4 to mq5.

hi, conmariin, where is the zip? thanks

Conmariin
    Participant
    92 Posts

I thought I added it…okay. NOW it’s in the post. 😉

Customer
    33 Posts

thanks conmariin. got your zip now 🙂

Participant
    2 Posts

Hey, I like the idea of the cloud-based version. I have been playing with it for the last day or so, but have run into a snag while trying to compile the source code in MT4 editor.

I keep getting a syntax error, parameter missed when compiling the code in Meta editor.

{

// Action #1
          _ticket = sqOpenOrder(OP_SELL, “Current”, 0.1, 0, MagicNumber, “short”, 0, false, CLR_NONE);

if(_ticket > 0) {
             // set or initialize all order exit methods (SL, PT, Trailing Stop, Exit After Bars, etc.)
             // StopLoss & ProfitTarget
             sqSetSLandPT(_ticket, , );

}

}

I am just trying to figure out how the new system works and this is a really basic EA.

When I take out the THEN condition it compiles just fine.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

After a little playing, I am finding this more intuitive than the desktop version. Keep up the great work. 🙂

Attachments in this forum are visible only for registered users.
    Participant
    9 Posts

Hey, I like the idea of the cloud-based version. I have been playing with it for the last day or so, but have run into a snag while trying to compile the source code in MT4 editor.

I keep getting a syntax error, parameter missed when compiling the code in Meta editor.

I am just trying to figure out how the new system works and this is a really basic EA.

When I take out the THEN condition it compiles just fine.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

After a little playing, I am finding this more intuitive than the desktop version. Keep up the great work. 🙂

sqSetSLandPT takes parameters “int ticket, double sl, double tp” so this would indicate that you haven’t set the sl & tp to a value, they should be 0 if not wanting them to start with.

Participant
    22 Posts

Will the EA wizard 4 be part of the SQ4 only? Will it be a standalone product?

Administrator
    599 Posts

Hello,

we plan this to be a standalone product too. It can be released once it is also completed for StrategyQuant 4

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  tomas262.
    Customer
    383 Posts

I loaded some custom indicators.  Where can I find them to use in my strategy?   I try conditions, but it lists just standard indis’.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  stearno.
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.