Discuss the new EA Wizard 4 Beta version

73 replies

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114402

The Beta version of new EA Wizard 4 is finally released – see more here

Discuss new EAW 4 Beta version in this thread – post your suggestions, bugs found, etc. here 

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

varilorant

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137966

I miss “Cancel Order” and “Cancel All Orders” Action…

“Average Open Price” also

Best Regards  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorant, Vari
Founder, CEO
AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd.  

M: +40 (752) 469 363
E:  
[email protected]
W:  http://www.algotrader.ninja
T:  http://twitter.com/algotraderninja
S:  lorant_algotrader (skype ID)

This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd. It is for the intended recipient only.  AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd  accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt of this document or use thereof. If you have received this document in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the author of this e - mail then destroy and delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this document is strictly prohibited.

Threshold

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 723 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137996

Are there candlestick patterns in this? I’d like to see them implemented with option to apply them to a certain timeframe. Currently in Ea Wizard 3 you can only use them on the backtest timeframe.

cosmos

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138008

The platform is very easy to use. I did create and compile an ea, but it has the error “unexpected token”. It looks like it had an extra end parentheses –  )  – which, when I deleted it, it compiled and tested out properly.

cosmos

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138019

Is there a way to create an Input Tab for the ea, so selected parameters can be set as desired without new coding needed?

The ea I created worked until I added a stop loss. Then it opened one trade and ceased to do anything after that. Also, ea is opening and closing orders, except that when an order is still opened, it will not open a second order until the first one closes. I do not see a way to enable multiple orders up to a pre-set maximum of orders allowed.

varilorant

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138104

How can I cancel a Pending Order? 

If ” anything”…

Then: Cancel All Pending Orders or Cancel Pending Order (Magic Number x)

Thank you

Best Regards  

Lorant, Vari
Founder, CEO
AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd.  

M: +40 (752) 469 363
E:  
[email protected]
W:  http://www.algotrader.ninja
T:  http://twitter.com/algotraderninja
S:  lorant_algotrader (skype ID)

This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd. It is for the intended recipient only.  AlgoTrader Technologies Ltd  accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt of this document or use thereof. If you have received this document in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the author of this e - mail then destroy and delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this document is strictly prohibited.

eastpeace

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 305 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138370

Less foucs on “EA Wiazard” !  Maybe there are many others tools like that. Maybe Mort of us are more interesting in SQ4.

But as far as I know  the EAW is a part of SQ4. So, let’s help it to be better.

1、Condition with and, or , not  should be more convenient. We can add the “logic options” on left comparison tree or above. Now I need make sure the variables in conditions are not choose, then add more conditions, otherwise, the new ones would replace the condition’s value of before.

2、Condition should be allowed multi-select, the copy and paste.  I want to make a strategy based on GMMA in Day,4H ,1H, timeframes.  It is very inefficient one by one.

3、The arithmetic operation is restrictive. I want to make a Pivot., S1,  2*(High[1]+Low[1]+Close[1])/3 – Low[1]. as stop entry price. But it’s can not be achieved. 

4、BackSpace would cause everything lost. I would like to see the desktop version.

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #138397

3、The arithmetic operation is restrictive. I want to make a Pivot., S1,  2*(High[1]+Low[1]+Close[1])/3 – Low[1]. as stop entry price. But it’s can not be achieved.

((2*((High[1]+Low[1])+Close[1]))/3)- Low[1]

Its possible, and theres many other ways of doing that same equation using variables.
Depending if you wanted to do “2* ” or “/3” first, you just adjust the parenthesis. (I did 2* before /3 because of Order of Operations Rule)
If you wanted to divide by 3 after adding h,l,c it will look like this:
(2*((High[1]+Low[1])+Close[1]))/3))- Low[1]

The order in which you add High[1] Low[1] Close[1] does not matter, you can put
((High+Low)+ Close)
or
(High+(Low+Close))
Its all the same thing. Its all achievable.

On certain parts of interface I agree, like and/or. EA Wizard 3 was more convenient! We are going backwards 😛 In many parts I feel that EA Wizard3 was easier to use but maybe I am just adapted to EA Wiz3.

eastpeace

Visit profile

7 years ago #138398

Thanks for your response, Threshold.

It’s possible to do that. But it’s very hard, or not too convenient at least. 

I clicked more than 10 times, and failed. It’s not easy to control it.

eastpeace

Visit profile

7 years ago #138399

‘&&  operand expected   ‘)’ – unexpected token   (just like before!!!)

I fond after modifying the conditions, the meta code would be generated incorrectly.

PS:IE11/edge can’t save the file to the local computer. I use firefox in vbox(xp) to save it. 

Mark Fric

Visit profile

7 years ago #138400

thank you for all your comments, we’ll make it better. This is what this testing is for.

varilorant

you can cancel pending order by using Close position, but I’ll add a specific command to cancel pending orders.

‘&&  operand expected   ‘)’ – unexpected token   (just like before!!!)

we’ll fix this.

Pivots will be also added.

I hope the feeling of easier work with EAW3 is mostly just that you are more used to it than to the new version.

There was some change in the way you define conditions, but these had to be made if both desktop and web version should be supported.

Right now we are working on enabling possibility of instantly backtesting Wizard strategies using the new SQ4 engine.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #138410

Pivots will be also added.

And SQ candles too? I like testing them in combination with other systems.

alirazzak

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 33 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139567

Hello

Iam using EA wizard a lot .and my trading style majority is scalping. I m developing many EA and have several great result.

EA wizard is great advance tool to make EA. I have feature request for your next EA wizard :

1. Fractional pips for all calculation ( ex : 1.5 pips , 3.5 pips, etc )

2. Trailing stop system exactly like this : https://www.cashbackforex.com/en-us/school/tabid/426/ID/435771/trailingStop-with-profit-threshold

This is the most feature Im waiting for. and I must tell you this the best weapon for scalping trade. So for EA wizard current version , I must add special code to the EA by myself.

I hope You can add this trailing stop package in your next version.

3. Delay action after X second/minute and Delay action after X pips function.

4. Add semi martingale on Money management lot : like Lot multiplication after x number of loss trade, and Lot multiplication after x number of win trade.

5. Add backtest function just like strategy quant do. ( You can make as EA wizard extended version for different price with extra feature backtest function ). This method make us more faster while making an EA using manual strategy build.

Strategy quant for automatic strategy builder, and then EA wizard extended version is for manual strategy builder.

Im really want Ea wizard build better and better

Thank You

Sunny

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 20 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #142600

hello what is the latest version of EA wizard that i don’t need to specify magic number for each trade? And can get the mq4 code?

nitroz

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 30 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #142610

hi mark,

is it possible for ea wizard4 to export to mt5? because mt5 have multicore function which we can save alot of time when we optimize?  so we can create ea for both mt 4 dan mt5 but use mt5 for optimise. thanks

tomas262

Visit profile

7 years ago #142625

Hello,

the latest full version is EA Wizard 2.0.1. We have also beta available http://wizard.strategyquant.com/

We plan to add support for MT5 too but still full Wizard 4 is not finished yet

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

1 2 3 4 5