Really though?…

8 replies

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115276

Really though?…,

thats tickstory/SQ downloader data and they selling it for how much?!, lol and they said they will update the data every 3 months, just to hide the real source of the data haha… what a joke!

88MX093.png

Rimantas Petrauskas

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 10 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137925

Karish, you complete misunderstood this.

We are not selling the data, we give it as a bonus for those who purchase it.

Note that this data is already prepared and converted so you just copy it to your MT4. This saves lots of hours for people and we receive big THANKS for giving this away as a bonus.

We do not hide the fact that this is price data from Dukascopy downloaded by Tick Downloader and we also have permission from Dukascopy to give the data to our students.

We update it every 3 months so people can just re-download it without spending hours converting it to FXT files, etc.

“Stick to one trading strategy until you prove it wrong or keep profiting with it.” - Rimantas Petrauskas

Karish

Visit profile

7 years ago #137930

Rimantas, i understand and i know that the data comes as a bonus “worth 1000euros” but come on why fooling people..,

thats just wrong, if you marketing yourself as a helping guy just keep this image, dont fool people that the data worth this much.., you can get it for free,

and there is nothing that you have done that you converted the data into FXT yourself which is by the way how tickstory/sqdownloader works any way and you marketing it as a 1000euros worth…., common man.. common..

dont make a fool out of your self and dont fool others.

Rimantas Petrauskas

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, customer, 10 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137932

Karish, I am not sure how much your time is worth to you, but downloading, preparing and converting ~13 years of history price data for 10 pairs for me is worth 1000 EUR.

I am not fooling anyone here. If someone do not likes it they just go elsewhere.

“Stick to one trading strategy until you prove it wrong or keep profiting with it.” - Rimantas Petrauskas

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137938

@Karish

There are people that care and people that do not care. The ones that do not care are proven to be about 1 in10.

But usually what goes around comes around.

Karish

Visit profile

7 years ago #137945

Karish, I am not sure how much your time is worth to you, but downloading, preparing and converting ~13 years of history price data for 10 pairs for me is worth 1000 EUR.

I am not fooling anyone here. If someone do not likes it they just go elsewhere.

Ohh what a total joke!

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137946

If you are millionaire, then a couple of hours work is worth 1000 Euros 😉

Karish

Visit profile

7 years ago #137961

If you are millionaire, then a couple of hours work is worth 1000 Euros 😉

thats the thing, he marketing more then trading, thats how this industry works, some trade but more marketing around it selling dreams or overvalued tools for newbies..,

im sorry for the rudeness but thats just unfair and not right..

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137968

thats the thing, he marketing more then trading, thats how this industry works, some trade but more marketing around it selling dreams or overvalued tools for newbies..,

im sorry for the rudeness but thats just unfair and not right..

karish, no need to complain. It takes few seconds to compare best offers in the historical data market https://www.google.cz/search?q=historical+tick+data

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)