Error 141

3 replies

miamimario38

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

11 years ago #111151

Can someone please help me understand why my ea continues to produce error 141[too many requests]

Also how do i remove the text EMA Cross Strategy from the name of my EA?

I am using the following trading rules and i have attatched screen shots also:

STRATEGY

If

ParabolicSar(0.02, 0.2)[3] > Close[3]                                                 If ParabolicSar [3] is greater than Close[3]

and         ParabolicSar(0.02,0.2)[2] <  Close[2]                                                 If ParabolicSar [2] is less than  Close[2]

and         ParabolicSar(0.01,0.2)[1] <  Close[1]                                                 If ParabolicSar [1] is less than  Close[1]

Then

Enter at Market:

Direction: Long

Quantity: MLots

MagicNumber: LongMagic Number

StopLoss: MStopLoss

ProfitTarget: MTakeProfit

ramacan

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 72 replies.

Visit profile

11 years ago #121593

You can include market position is flat (or whatever you decide) to the condition and to remove the text download the latest version.

Regards.

miamimario38

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

11 years ago #121596

Thanks ramacan i wil give it a try.

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

11 years ago #121635

Hello,

as you know error 141 means that the EA makes too many requests, so you should limit it in some way:

– check that position is flat or long or short before doing some action like changing the SL – to ake sure you cann the MT4 onlyif your order actually exists

– consider using IsBarOpen function to perform some actions only at open of the new bar

Also how do i remove the text EMA Cross Strategy from the name of my EA?

This was a bug in older version of EA Wizard, please upgrade to the newest version and it will be solved.

Mark

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)