- I have a custom project that keeps crashing at a particular task.
- This task runs a multi-market cross check on Databank A, and populates Databank B (based on my criteria)
- Databank A has 4000 strategies
- The task crashes after retesting about 2000 strategies (with 600 strategies passing passing the filter to Databank B).
- Everytime this crashes and I restart SQX, i see the 600 strategies in Databank B
- Unfortunately, I need to restart the task AGAIN, to test all 4000 strategies again.
- (Even though 600 already passed)
- Is there some way to delete strategies from the original databank that failed?
- Or there some way to retest ONLY the strategies that were not retested?
“delete failed strategies from databank” in ranking tab?
or dont use 4000 strats, try it with 1000 only and 4x repeat
You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.
As for the crashing, we would like to investigate what causes taht. Could you please add more details into our roadmap? https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/sq4/tasks/new
Please also attach the project with config and a log from the day it crashed. It can be found in the StrategyQuantX/user/log/StrategyQuantX folder
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.