E.A open and close simultinous

5 replies

raidah

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #236500

HI

I create E.A but the main problems, there some order it open and close as condition say, but there other position, it open and close again and again, which make more loss. I need  your help to fix this. I have attach my screenshot here for more details

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #236551

You need to evaluate the condition only once per bar. Check the screenshot how to do that

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

raidah

Visit profile

5 years ago #236573

You need to evaluate the condition only once per bar. Check the screenshot how to do that

I want to know, I need to evaluate on each condition ?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #236585

Hello, in your can you can apply to all conditions set up. You used Shift = 1 for all prices and indicators.

NOTE: There are strategies that need to have conditions evaluated on each tick. In such case you set Shift = 0 and do not use “evaluate rule on bar open only”

raidah

Visit profile

5 years ago #236587

Hello, in your can you can apply to all conditions set up. You used Shift = 1 for all prices and indicators. NOTE: There are strategies that need to have conditions evaluated on each tick. In such case you set Shift = 0 and do not use “evaluate rule on bar open only”

Can you show example

raidah

Visit profile

5 years ago #236588

Hello, in your can you can apply to all conditions set up. You used Shift = 1 for all prices and indicators. NOTE: There are strategies that need to have conditions evaluated on each tick. In such case you set Shift = 0 and do not use “evaluate rule on bar open only”

Thanks, now I have know, but if I want when E.A close with loss, and I want the next target come must increase lot size and when close with profit after increase, should return to the fixed lot size normaly

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)