Frustrating settings by default

11 replies

FX Success

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 32 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278299

Every time I reopen SQ the builder is active with the strategy search offered by default, no matter what. I lost a databank with more than 10000 strategies because of that! 🙁 Can someone please tell me how the heck can I configure MY builder settings every time I reopen the builder by default? I need to continue my search from one day to the next one WITHOUT losing my databank in between.

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278322

Could someone please tell me how to fix that?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278355

Hello,

can you please send us the latest log files from SQ / user / log / strategyquant folder? The best if you zip the entire folder and send to [email protected] together with the build configuration file CFX, we will test it

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278437

I don’t think this is a bug. I’m asking how can the default settings can be changed. I cannot find any help on the site. Every time I open SQX the last configuration on the builder is not hols and the one set be default with the GBPUSD is immediately activated. All previous strategies in the databank are partially deleted while searching the new ones!!! 🙁

Is there a way to save the builder settings active by default every time SQX is running, please?

tomas262

Visit profile

1 year ago #278440

Hello,

by default SQX should keep your last settings used in the user interface. When you modify options and close SQX and re-open you should see the changes being kept.

I could connect remotely and check the issue you have if you like. Let me know to [email protected]

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278441

Thank you very much Tomas. If you don’t mind, I prefer to avoid any external access to my PC. Could you please tell me what information should I provide via screenshots and/or log files?

tomas262

Visit profile

1 year ago #278463

Hi,
you can provide log files from \user\log\StrategyQuant …first modify some options then close SQX and reopen. Once you see the setting not saved correctly, close SQX and send us log files together with the builder / project configuration file (.cfx)

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278485

Here you have both files.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278487

For some reason I cannot upload the log file (txt. So here you have its full content:

2022-07-01 07:02:06.66 [INFO] Starting StrategyQuant
2022-07-01 07:02:06.756 [INFO] Invoking main class
2022-07-01 07:07:17.315 [INFO] Starting StrategyQuant
2022-07-01 07:07:17.399 [INFO] Invoking main class

Please tell me if you need something else.

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278488

Trying again to upload the log file

FX Success

Visit profile

1 year ago #278708

Did you review the data? How can you fix the problem?

tomas262

Visit profile

1 year ago #278732

Hi,

apologize for the delay. I have tested the config and all works good for me.

To quickly check please install a new copy into a new folder using this link https://api.strategyquant.com/downloads?code=sqxzip135, then load your CFX whether you can reproduce the issue in the new clean copy

If so please send us the log file (zipped ideally) directly to our [email protected] email. We can further check

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)