Frustrating settings by default

5 replies

FX Success

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 19 replies.

Visit profile

1 week ago #278299

Every time I reopen SQ the builder is active with the strategy search offered by default, no matter what. I lost a databank with more than 10000 strategies because of that! 🙁 Can someone please tell me how the heck can I configure MY builder settings every time I reopen the builder by default? I need to continue my search from one day to the next one WITHOUT losing my databank in between.

FX Success

Visit profile

1 week ago #278322

Could someone please tell me how to fix that?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 1 replies.

Visit profile

5 days ago #278355

Hello,

can you please send us the latest log files from SQ / user / log / strategyquant folder? The best if you zip the entire folder and send to [email protected] together with the build configuration file CFX, we will test it

FX Success

Visit profile

2 days ago #278437

I don’t think this is a bug. I’m asking how can the default settings can be changed. I cannot find any help on the site. Every time I open SQX the last configuration on the builder is not hols and the one set be default with the GBPUSD is immediately activated. All previous strategies in the databank are partially deleted while searching the new ones!!! 🙁

Is there a way to save the builder settings active by default every time SQX is running, please?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 1 replies.

Visit profile

2 days ago #278440

Hello,

by default SQX should keep your last settings used in the user interface. When you modify options and close SQX and re-open you should see the changes being kept.

I could connect remotely and check the issue you have if you like. Let me know to [email protected]

FX Success

Visit profile

23 hours ago #278441

Thank you very much Tomas. If you don’t mind, I prefer to avoid any external access to my PC. Could you please tell me what information should I provide via screenshots and/or log files?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)