how to decode ORDERS.BIN in SQX file

5 replies

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245981

we know, that SQX file is zipped, we have already some tools where we can read and write to lastsettings.xml or settings.xml what ever we want to change in the strategy

bu we need to get also to the list of trades, to make our own analytical tool for strategies and portfolio, so we need to decompile the orders.bin

could someone give us the instructions how to do it?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

coensio

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 106 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245989

You can “view it” in any hex editor but I do not know if it can be decompiled…it looks like a “java serialized data”, you need a java coder for this..

It would be nice if SQ team finally releases custom java-built strategies feature…I’m waiting for this feature from the beginning…

This is a false statement.

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245997

it is binary format and it sometimes changes, there’s no simple way to read it. WHy do you need it? We added export to SQ3 format so that you can read list of trades in XML format.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #245998

yes STR file is no problem for us, but we want to move things to next level and start to using only SQX files

because for now we need to hold SQX and STR files together although everything we need is in SQX file

i have for example 600 final SQX strategies – SQX files 44 MB, STR files 315 MB and i need both of them now

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #245999

I understand. What would help you?

Some kind of small utility that you’ll call on command line, give it .sqx file as a parameter and it will convert it to .str ?

What programming language do you use in your tools?

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

hankeys

Visit profile

4 years ago #246000

i am not a programmer, could you give me your email Mark? if the programmer need something, he will write right to you?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)