Not logged in
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>how to decode ORDERS.BIN in SQX file

• #245981|
    Customer
    196 Posts

we know, that SQX file is zipped, we have already some tools where we can read and write to lastsettings.xml or settings.xml what ever we want to change in the strategy

bu we need to get also to the list of trades, to make our own analytical tool for strategies and portfolio, so we need to decompile the orders.bin

could someone give us the instructions how to do it?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo account SQX demo acc. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Customer
    75 Posts

You can “view it” in any hex editor but I do not know if it can be decompiled…it looks like a “java serialized data”, you need a java coder for this..

It would be nice if SQ team finally releases custom java-built strategies feature…I’m waiting for this feature from the beginning…

Administrator
    2324 Posts

it is binary format and it sometimes changes, there’s no simple way to read it. WHy do you need it? We added export to SQ3 format so that you can read list of trades in XML format.

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    196 Posts

yes STR file is no problem for us, but we want to move things to next level and start to using only SQX files

because for now we need to hold SQX and STR files together although everything we need is in SQX file

i have for example 600 final SQX strategies – SQX files 44 MB, STR files 315 MB and i need both of them now

You want to be a profitable algotrader? Sharing of final strategies with real traders just started. Fill in this FORM. 500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo account SQX demo acc. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX and DOW JONES, because we have realtick data from brokers.

Administrator
    2324 Posts

I understand. What would help you?

Some kind of small utility that you’ll call on command line, give it .sqx file as a parameter and it will convert it to .str ?

What programming language do you use in your tools?

Mark
    StrategyQuant architect

Customer
    196 Posts

i am not a programmer, could you give me your email Mark? if the programmer need something, he will write right to you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.