import data and build strategy

4 replies

Mochica

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238906

hello,

my SQ3.8.2 have a problem,

when I import gbpjpy’s data, it cannot build strategy as my XAUUSD,

even gbpaud is same,

my import data step like the photo

and build strategy likes

it had been ran 2 days and nothing output.

what’s wrong with it??

thank you.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238917

Hello, try to disable the “stability < 0.5” filters and try once more if some strategies pass. You can also attach the SQ settings file (XML) for us to test. I see nothing specifically wrong with your setting why SQ does not store any strategies

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #238926

stability filter > 0.5 will not be a problem, backtest “must” have stability > 0.7

i see this major problems:

– spread 30 pips? this is not in pips – i have set for GBPJPY spread 6 pips

– you are using nonsense building blocks, like Volume, Hour, Minute. Use every building block, not the volume, avg. volue, hour, minute

– dont use market orders, start with STOP breakout strategies

– dont use exit rule

– dont use fixed % MM, start with fixed lot

– about filtering – PF 1.0 is not that much, as a minimum use 1.3. We dont see your setting of data, what is your IS/OOS…so there cant be said too much

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Mochica

Visit profile

5 years ago #238967

thanks, I will try your proposal in few days.

thank you again.

Mochica

Visit profile

5 years ago #238969

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>穩定性濾波器> 0.5不會有問題,回測“必須”穩定性> 0.7</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>我看到了這個主要問題:</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> – 散佈30點?</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>這不是點子 – 我已經設定了GBPJPY點差6點</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> – 你正在使用無意義的構建塊,如音量,小時,分鐘。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>使用每個構建塊,而不是卷,平均值。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>volue,hour,minute</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>- 不要使用市場訂單,從STOP突破策略開始</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>- 不要使用退出規則</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>- 不要使用固定的%MM,從固定的批次開始</span></span> <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> – 關於過濾 – PF 1.0並不是那麼多,至少使用1.3。</span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>我們沒有看到您的數據設置,您的IS / OOS是什麼……所以不能說太多</span></span>

** you are using nonsense building blocks, like Volume, Hour, Minute. Use every building block, not the volume, avg. volue, hour, minute**

sorry for I don’t understand this sentence…

Is it means the “Entry Rules Building Blocks” need check all of “Price Values”, all of “Price ranges”, all of “operators”, all of “simple rule(no VaA50 and no Vba50)” and check what indicators I need??

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)