Merged Portfolio

3 replies

Jesse Breaker

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 0 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247553

Quick question.  Say I created a portfolio of 10 stratetgies.  I then select source of of the merged portfolio.  Is the mq4 source code I am looking at an integrated single mq4 file that emcompasses all 10 strategies?

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247555

no, its not…its confusing, but the pseudo code as you can see is the code of the first strategy in portfolio

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247556

i suggest that devteam will hide the “strategy config” and “pseudo code” bookmarks, because they are not true if we merge the portfolio

and it will be much better, that merged portfolios will be added to another databank, like “portfolios” – same behavior that QA has

because have strategies and portfolios in one databank is not user friendly

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #247588

Hankeys, we could do this as it is confusing with the current configuration. You are right

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)