Metatrader Market – how to sell Expert Advisors

2 replies

AlgotradingDE

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 30 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278125

Hi,

I recenty finished the development of an expert advisor, which I consider good enough to sell as a product. The Metatrader Market seems to be the first choice to turn to.

I would like to start an exchange of experience around this topic. Has anyone already sold anything via this platform?

Is anyone willing to share tips and tricks in order to become visible as a seller?

Or: give me your frank opinion – is this EA good enough to be sold?

Looking forward to a vivid discussion on how to monetize the results we get from StrategyQuant.

Best regards

AlgotradingDE

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gerhard Frischholz
https://Algotrading.de

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #278217

Hi,

how many months / years does your backtest include? You can share more perf stats. Simply from the visual perspective looking at the equity the performance looks good to me. A decent drawdown, short stagnation

Jo Safi

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 3 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #281800

Firstly, it’s important to ensure that your EA is tested and optimized thoroughly before listing it on the platform. Potential buyers will be looking for a reliable and effective solution, so it’s crucial to demonstrate that your EA can deliver results consistently.

Once you’re ready to list your EA on the platform, make sure you provide a clear and concise description of the product, including its features, benefits, and performance metrics. This will help potential buyers understand what they can expect from the product and make an informed decision.

In terms of visibility, it’s essential to leverage the Metatrader Market’s built-in promotion tools, such as creating banner ads and offering discounts and promotions to potential buyers. You can also consider advertising your product on other relevant platforms and forums to reach a wider audience.

It’s also a good idea to gather feedback and reviews from customers who have used your product. Positive reviews and ratings can help build credibility and trust with potential buyers and improve your product’s visibility on the platform.

In terms of whether your EA is good enough to be sold, it’s difficult for me to make a definitive assessment without knowing more about its features and performance metrics. However, as I mentioned earlier, it’s essential to thoroughly test and optimize your product before listing it on the platform to ensure that it can deliver reliable and consistent results.

Overall, selling your expert advisor on the Metatrader Market can be a great way to monetize your results from StrategyQuant, but it’s important to approach the process strategically and with a focus on delivering value to potential buyers.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)