Project ‘Retester’ Does not exist

3 replies

jondev87

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 3 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237919

Hi There,

I’ve been using the new SQX for about a day now and have all of a sudden started getting this error when try to use the retester (which had been working fine previously):

When trying to load the default settings I get the following:

I tried re-installing but it still hasn’t fixed the issue. I am unable to locate where this would be – would this come under user/projects?  Or how to replace it as reinstalling hasn’t fixed the issue. Not sure how to proceed, any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

J

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237944

Please try to update to Build 117 if you have not done so yet and let us know

jondev87

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 3 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237950

Have just tried, same issue.  Interestingly – I installed on another partition and it’s working, on that but still not on the main drive.  When I save a template on the working one and try and open it, it works fine, when it try open the same previously working template file from the non-working instance it doesn’t open and has the same error, it suggests it’s not the template save file that is the issue.

I was able to copy the complete user folder over from the working install on the other partition which seems to have fixed it, it’s weird that the re-install didn’t fix it, I must have needed to delete some of the user files that didn’t get removed with the original re-install or something…

If it happens again i’ll replace the folders one by one to see if I can isolate exactly what file needs to be replaced to fix the issue.

Thanks,

J

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

5 years ago #237960

this error occurs when file “project.cfx” in user/project/retester somehow has been destroyed.

Copy this file from ZIP file and you will be fine

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)