snippets for QA

5 replies

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258921

t is possible to write and add new correlation search functions in QA ?

thanks

Gianfranco

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258935

Hello,

what you show are functions used in Portfolio Master to calculate a portfolio performance (fitness)

Do you mean you need another metric to optimize portfolios or correlation method?

You can add a new request with all the specification required to our roadmap https://roadmap.strategyquant.com/projects/qa4/tasks/new

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258937

another metric to optimize portfolios and correlation method……

thanks gianfranco

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258958

correlation of loss only

ranking by – actual drawdown / max historical drawdown

or new columns to databank – actual drawdown, ratio actual DD / max DD, etc.

i have these for older QA, but they stopped working in QA 4.7, could someone help me to found out whats the problem?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

FILIPE BONALDO ACERBI

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 27 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258967

Due the OOS functionality, they added sampleType parameter to computeFitness method in QA 4.7. You have to change your computeFitness method to this:

public synchronized double computeFitness(SQResultsGroup resultsGroup, String sampleType) throws Exception {

your code

}

And probably will work

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #258979

i did it exactly, but i am getting strange values on the simple divide ratios – like ration of actual/max drawdown – its a divide between 2 numbers, which itself are correct

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)