Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Application Support>SQX to trade on next bar open

• #236511 |
    Customer
    4 Posts

Hello

1. Can I set to trade on next bar open in SQX?

2. Is it possible to set “trade on next bar open”, but also to exit at the end of day?

Thank you!

tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hello,

by default SQ evaluates condition on next bar open (what happened on previous closed candle). Under Settings -> Trading options you can set Exit at End of Day

Customer
    4 Posts

Hello,

Sorry, what I want to express is that when use Stop Loss/Profit Target condition, SQX will not use next bar open data.

I’m looking for the option of “Only trade on next bar open” as it in SQ3, so even use Stop Loss/Profit Target condition it can still trade on next bar open if meet the condition of SL/PT.

But also I’m hoping when use this setting it can still also “Exit at End of Day”. Since in SQ3 if choose “Only trade on next bar open” and “Exit at End of Day” at the same time, it will trade on the open of the next day.

Thank you!

tomas262
    Administrator
    1826 Posts

Hello,

the “Only trade on next bar open” testing precision feature as it is available in SQ3 will be added into SQX. We plan to add this

Customer
    4 Posts

Hello,

Thank you for planning to add the feature into SQX.

Please also do make it be able to execute “Exit at End of Day” when choose “Only trade on next bar open”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.