Can’t Open AUDUSD CSV file

1 replies

hanscafe59

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 10 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #112957

Hi,

I’m a newbie with SQ having bought it only 7 days ago.

I tried some exercise to familiar with SQ by doing the following:

1. Download the tick data with SQ data Downloader – tried 2014 data. ( one year data only)

2. system completed successfully and the files was created (XXX.csv; XXX.Test dat) The CSV is an EXCEL file.

3. I copied the XXX.csv to IC Market mt4 platform (build 765)  loacted at >> /../…../MQL/Files.

4. I have the AZ INVEST Range Bar program and script installed (Have trade Range Bar manually on several time) 

5. Run the CSV2FXT_rangebars_mod script and set parameter = 10; StrategyQuantExport=true ; Spread = 3.0 and Hit enter

6. Errors message, Can’t open AUDUSD CSV file.

Any advise, I did this step over the weekend

Thanks

hanscafe59

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 10 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #127886

Hi,

I’m a newbie with SQ having bought it only 7 days ago.

I tried some exercise to familiar with SQ by doing the following:

1. Download the tick data with SQ data Downloader – tried 2014 data. ( one year data only)

2. system completed successfully and the files was created (XXX.csv; XXX.Test dat) The CSV is an EXCEL file.

3. I copied the XXX.csv to IC Market mt4 platform (build 765)  loacted at >> /../…../MQL/Files.

4. I have the AZ INVEST Range Bar program and script installed (Have trade Range Bar manually on several time) 

5. Run the CSV2FXT_rangebars_mod script and set parameter = 10; StrategyQuantExport=true ; Spread = 3.0 and Hit enter

6. Errors message, Can’t open AUDUSD CSV file.

Any advise, I did this step over the weekend

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to close this topic because I found the answer. The solution is that

I need to copy the imported tick data  vise the mt4 Open Data Folder into the MQL4 Files

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)