Manual Trades

4 replies

ryanbrignac9764

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 89 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #113450

Just purchased EA Analyzer and noticed it is only loading some of my trades into portfolio. It is either loading in the first 3 trades or just one pair. I tried checking the box advanced options and loading and still it does not load all my MT4 Data in. Could someone please explain why?

ALSO: My main reason for purchasing this is b/c i have multiple broker accounts with multiple brokers,, So the main question would be would this program be able to produce me daily, weekly and monthly charts on all my separate brokerage accounts by a certain name and then will it combine all accounts to show total between all accounts?

Does EA Analyzer recognize the manual trades done in same account?

Also i purchased PRO 3, do i have free access to download Beta 4 as well to get more advanced?

ryanbrignac9764

Visit profile

9 years ago #129240

I have been on here for a couple of hours now and just don’t understand why its so difficult and you have no video’s to help. I have attached my detailed statement showing full view and also when i uploaded file to EA Analyzer what it shows and the major difference.

EA Analyzer shows only 5 trades when it was 14

EA Analyzer shows total profit -2.19% when profit was actually $265

Why so difficult or what am i doing wrong?

I hope you can please respond back asap with help. It would be greatly appreciated. 

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129246

Ryan, please attach your report here or send it to me by email, so I can look at it. I cannot say what’s wrong from screenshot.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

ryanbrignac9764

Visit profile

9 years ago #129274

See attached both statements. When responding back with the fix, could you please answer the questions is first post as well. Thanks

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129282

I see, you are testing it in old (current) version of EA Analyzer 3. There seem to be some bug when importing this statement.

Download the new EA Analyzer 4 Beta, it works correctly there.

ALSO: My main reason for purchasing this is b/c i have multiple broker accounts with multiple brokers,, So the main question would be would this program be able to produce me daily, weekly and monthly charts on all my separate brokerage accounts by a certain name and then will it combine all accounts to show total between all accounts?

yes, this should be possible. you can import statements from different brokers and then merge them to a portfolio in the program.

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)