SQ for Binary Options?

4 replies

AndrEAs SQ

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #113526

Hi Mark
I wonder what do you think about the possibility of extending SQ to binary options.
Currently some binary options brokers allow operation from the MT4, and I think, it opens up a new world of possibilities to SQ in the growing world of binary options
I in my ignorance I imagine this very simple, I think, the only thing needed to put SQ are some time restrictions on the parameters of creation strategies. such as, Exit on Fryday; Add eg. Exit On sec 60 , Exit On 120 Sec, Exit On 300 sec  , Exit On 15 min, Etc.
Even adapt other little things, because operation of the options is enormously simpler than Forex, for example, is not necessary to count pips, we just want to know if the price increased or decreased compared to the price of entry.
Many people know that I use SQ, and they are asking me about this possibility with interest, therefore I move the question to you.
Best regards

AndrEAs

Mark Fric

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 years ago #129534

yes, it is something we’d like to add to the new SQ4

Mark
StrategyQuant architect

Eric Leonardo Cunha

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 months ago #283707

yes, it is something we’d like to add to the new SQ4

Hi… I also would like to develop Binary Options strategies.

How can I use SQ to optimize winning trades % exiting in fixed X minute bars? No matter how much pips, only correct direction up/down is the focus.

Currently, many people are using automated binary options trading.

Most of BO automation apps read MT4/5 arrow indicators’s buffer to trigger buy/sell signal.

MT2 Trading and MX2 Trading are some examples. They use MT4/5 only to read signal from arrow indicator/EA. The order is sent by their own API to the brokers. Not by MT4/5.

Also few brokers now accept Binary Options trading directly on MT4/5 account, like Alpari.  Dukascopy also has binary options trading platform, but only manual trading is allowed.

Strategy Quant may generate an EA or indicator that display Arrow and buffer for Buy/Sell signals, so we can use it to automate BO trading on some allowed brokers, or Sound Alert to make manual trade on Dukascopy.

Thank you!

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 months ago #283725

You can look into SQ AlgoWIzard templates to test ideas like on described. See https://strategyquant.com/doc/strategyquant/strategy-templates/

Eric Leonardo Cunha

Subscriber, bbp_participant, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 months ago #283782

You can look into SQ AlgoWIzard templates to test ideas like on described. See https://strategyquant.com/doc/strategyquant/strategy-templates/

Please, is it like in this image? Thank you!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)