GOLD break EA

4 replies

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #113649

Hi,

i have EA in my head (but i am sure its working) and i am looking for a man who will build it. 

it use stop-orders at support and ressitance levels at gold D1 TF. trades every day since Tuesday till Friday. It has good PF and enough trades.

i tell you (using Skype is the best) how exactly it works) and you make a mql4 code.

you will send it to me and you will keep it. we all will have profit from it.

If you are intetrested and you know hot to build strategies, write me a personal message please.

Thank you

Patrick

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #130103

Hi Patrick,

This may be a silly question, but you could put some of this as settings in SQ and see if it finds a strategy close to what you are suggesting:

1. Load Gold 1 minute or tick data into SQ
  2. Select D1 timeframe with tick or tick simulation mode
  3. Select stop orders, other features such as SL and TP or exit rule as appropriate
  4. Select the indicators you think the strategy might need or use
  5. If there is a special indicator needed (e.g. a support and resistance level calc), use/find one in MT4, and output the results to a file using the same Gold data loaded into MT4.
  6. Import this indicator valuesfile in for Gold in SQ as custom indicator
  7. Select this custom indicator in SQ
  8. Start generating strategies and let it run and run.

What do you think?

Threshold

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 723 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #130112

Why don’t you just buy EA Wizard and build it yourself instead? Its not that expensive, especially for a gold trader.

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #130114

Why don’t you just buy EA Wizard and build it yourself instead? Its not that expensive, especially for a gold trader.

Thank you for your constructive idea, but i dont have to buy this software when i have same function in SQ.

If you read first post you will see that Mark Fric says: This is a special topic where you can ask others to help you with your EA,…………….You can ask for help for free,

so if you dont want to help, you can save your opinion for yourself. thanks

Threshold

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 723 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #130122

EA Wizard can do MUCH more than SQ can.

“Do you have problem developing your EA?”
So you have started building your EA in EA Wizard but you are stuck on an issue?

I personally interpreted the forum section slightly differently but that is up to Marc.
My assumption is that its for EA Wizard users to help other EA Wizard users but you could be right.
It could be for just anybody (neither SQ or EA Wizard owners) to request builds similar to the mql4 forums.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)