HOW TO USE QQE INDICATOR INTO EXPERT ADVISOR

6 replies

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #113706

HI

I buy software strategy Quant wizard, there some indicator i have found in the list of strategy Quantity which call QQE – NEW,  I like this indicator the way it behave, this indicator is like this when attach in MT4, when red line cross above lime green it go short position means Sell, and when lime green cross above red line it go long position means buy, so i need your help how to set this indicator to be E.A, Please i need your help.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #130457

Hello,

you can setup this in EA Wizard using cross above/below function and custom indicator. See the example.

Don’t forget to download custom indicator QQE if it’s not in the list using “Manage custom indicators” – “Download new custom indicator definitions”

msophe

Visit profile

8 years ago #130526

Hallo Tomas262

Thanks for show help with me, i see your attachment and i have downloaded but i have no program to open that attachment, i try to find many program to open that

attachment but i fail to open that attachment, so am beg can you resend again that attachment in another format file like PDF.

Thanks for your understand, am hope to hearing from you soon.

tomas262

Visit profile

8 years ago #130531

msophe,

this is a EA Wizard project/strategy file. You can load it directly using File – Load Strategy menu in EA Wizard. Do you have EA Wizard installed?

msophe

Visit profile

8 years ago #130545

Hallo tomas262
Thanks for your reply, in my MT4 I have several E.A like EMA, MACD SAMPLE, MOVING AVERAGE, BAND, so when am attach one of this E.A and open load and when am find file name which is QQE it not show up in E.A, so I need your help how can open this file.
Thanks for understand. Am hope to hearing from you soon.

tomas262

Visit profile

8 years ago #130584

hello,

please be patient I will make and upload here step-by-step screenshots on how to setup QQE cross in EA Wizard

msophe

Visit profile

8 years ago #130588

Hello Tomas262

Thanks for your reply, I will be patient to wait your upload in step by step in QQE cross to make EA in strategy quant,

Please make hurry as possible to show me, thanks for showing help to me, God bless you.

Thanks for understand, am waiting to hearing from you soon.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)