Success with StrategyQuant?

7 replies

dirkdiggler

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 12 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #114664

I’ve read just about every algo trading book out there.  I’ve been a discretionary trader for a long time.  Tried the demo of SQ.  It looks promising.  But I have not seen anyone mention any type of success story with the StrategyQuant software on this forum.  The few myfxbook links I have seen on here are all loser or breakeven accounts.  So, has this software actually provided anyone with a low risk positive expectancy system that generates returns in a “live” account?  Thanks.

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 444 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135123

Success kept in secret 🙂

when you’ll start making do you’ll understand,

SQ is a beast!, only if you know what you doing and how you do it, thats what i can tell you from my experience.

stearno

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 379 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135125

Plus, some might refrain from posting about their success because they don’t want to be bragging. This forum is about a community helping each other to become better. That’s why I think people don’t post their successes. But I know personally 3 people who have positive trading from SQ.

-Stearno

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

CMKCMK

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 44 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135126

Yes, I am making profits. So far so good, at least I have recovered my investment in SQ in the first two months of running the EA generated by SQ  😀

The only upset I have with SQ team is that I have to wait (and still waiting) for the launch of SQ 4… I want to do multi time frames strategy in EA Wizard and test it in SQ…  

Having said that, I rather wait for a top notch SQ 4 rather than one that has lots of bugs and errors. 

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 444 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135158

I think there is nothing to worry about, Marc and the team are working non-stop on SQ4,

i believe that SQ4 would bring more simple working desk for the newbies to understand, plus speed, new features, flexibility, some old bugs fixed 🙂

i truly believe that SQ4 would be a unique peace of software, i’m glad that Marc and his team are actually publishing this beast for that price to retail persons, rather then selling/going with it to some banks/companies and offering SQ to them in a much higher price that IMO worth at-least X20 then the current price…

SQ made a revolution in the retail trading industry IMO, already tried like more or less 3~5 softwares like it that use machine learning and they are not standing even near to the capability of SQ,

can’t wait for SQ4!

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135167

The general view in trading is no one truly successful posts any real verified links to their success, therefore you just have to take it on faith that there’s lots of forex millionaires out there, all silently driving Veyrons to and from their super yachts.

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

8 years ago #135172

I’ve read just about every algo trading book out there.  I’ve been a discretionary trader for a long time.  Tried the demo of SQ.  It looks promising.  But I have not seen anyone mention any type of success story with the StrategyQuant software on this forum.  The few myfxbook links I have seen on here are all loser or breakeven accounts.  So, has this software actually provided anyone with a low risk positive expectancy system that generates returns in a “live” account?  Thanks.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/PrincipAnalysis/principle-analysis-sq-portfolio/1244436

I made around 37% last year. Then stopped due the IRONFX problems  https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/harmony-trade-closed/1258582

mikeyc

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 877 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #136801

Any new success stories?

The sound of success is deafening… 😉

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)