Show Your Portfolio – Myfxbook

25 replies

gentmat

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 234 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115239

I ‘ve been in this Forum for almost 2 years . I read many comments and many people That argue each other and teach each other . Some will accept the advice and some will take it as insult ! I always wondered who knows how to use SQ and who Doesn’t ! 

NOT TO SHOW OFF.

Can Users here show us how successful they are using SQ but publishing the myfxbook results . Dont bother to paste a 50 DD account with 10% gain because my son can do it without SQ. 

It would be great if i begin to upload my portfolio using SQ but i never succeeded but i think many of you did.

Threshold

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 723 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137667

On the market open today a position will close putting me up near 30% gain for the year of 2016 with a max DD ~15% for 2016. Thats 2:1 Return:DD 6 months into the year. I hope to be up atleast 50% or more by New Years. My maximum position risk is only 2.5%.

The early DD when my portfolio was first made in 2015 was caused by a system that was removed long ago, but I don’t hide this. It was a real mistake and I’ve learned a lot since that.

Why are you unable to add your profile to MyFXbook? Its easy.

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #137668

Threshold you using portfolio of strategies ?
Generated only by sq ?
What tf you using ? Daily or scalping . And which is working best ?
Same strategy multiple pairs ? Or 1 pair.

15% DD with 30% gain is very good result . You would hit 100% cumulative if you continue as so. Good luck

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #137669

I am unable (coz my account blew) 😀

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #137670

1 Daily volatility breakout system made in EA Wizard on 8 pairs (EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF AUDUSD AUDNZD NZDJPY NZDCAD) the same system on all. I might add it to more when SQ4 comes out, it takes too long to optimize it in MT4. This System only has maybe 10 entries per year.

1 H1 SQ Sys EURUSD breakout/trendfollow. Trades atleast once per week.
1 H1 SQ Sys AUDCAD Limit order mean reversion. Trades atleast once per week.
1 H1 SQ Sys GBPJPY Pure trend follow. In the market 90% of the time.

edit: so to be clear this means there are only about 10 (10 to 20) ea wizard trades per year, and about 150 SQ trades per year. This portfolio heavily leans to SQ.

I’m generating another EURUSD H1 system in SQ right now. If its not correlated to the other EURUSD system too much I’ll use both. If its correlated too much and better I’ll replace the old one.
Then I’m making SQ H1 systems for AUDUSD, CADJPY, GBPCHF.
Then when SQ4 comes out I have a long list of manual patterns I want to program and test in it that cannot be programmed into SQ3 currently because it is not flexible enough.

Edinho

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 36 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137674

Hi guys 

I can throw my results in here..they all demo accounts as a part of my workflow. I would highly recommend to have a look on gold… My best performing assets so far this year.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ASGroup

Patrick

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 424 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137675

Do you mean Gold D1 or which TF? 

Threshold

Visit profile

7 years ago #137676

Hi guys 

I can throw my results in here..they all demo accounts as a part of my workflow. I would highly recommend to have a look on gold… My best performing assets so far this year.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ASGroup

You only sell them and don’t live trade them?

Edinho

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 36 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137677

Don`t live trade them yet.I want full year of history in market conditions.I will get there in November. ***Patrick**** D1 as well but my best performing gold strategies are M30 and H1… I also exploring indices Dax , SP500 commodities like Crude Oil.

GACKT

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 37 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137690

(Removed in retrospect because it was an embarrassing beginner question and didn’t add any value, haha)

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #137694

1 Daily volatility breakout system made in EA Wizard on 8 pairs (EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF AUDUSD AUDNZD NZDJPY NZDCAD) the same system on all. I might add it to more when SQ4 comes out, it takes too long to optimize it in MT4. This System only has maybe 10 entries per year.

1 H1 SQ Sys EURUSD breakout/trendfollow. Trades atleast once per week.
1 H1 SQ Sys AUDCAD Limit order mean reversion. Trades atleast once per week.
1 H1 SQ Sys GBPJPY Pure trend follow. In the market 90% of the time.

I’m generating another EURUSD H1 system in SQ right now. If its not correlated to the other EURUSD system too much I’ll use both. If its correlated too much and better I’ll replace the old one.
Then I’m making SQ H1 systems for AUDUSD, CADJPY, GBPCHF.
Then when SQ4 comes out I have a long list of manual patterns I want to program and test in it that cannot be programmed into SQ3 currently because it is not flexible enough.

So this Portfolio Dynamo is your private Strategy not SQ . As huge impact of this portfolio is done from the strategy that works on 8 pairs “1 Daily volatility breakout system made in EA Wizard on 8 pairs (EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDCHF AUDUSD AUDNZD NZDJPY NZDCAD) the same system on all” 

So we can not call that portfolio a SQ generated one ! as seems this one weight is huge on your report . 

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #137695

BTW i see Mike Jumping on each post ! Where are you MIKE ? where is your contribution for this post

clonex / Ivan Hudec

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, contributor, author, editor, 271 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #137699

Patrick

Visit profile

7 years ago #137703

I hope it was a very small account you blew.

mistakes are the best school. i also blew first account.

Patrick

Visit profile

7 years ago #137705

I also hope it was a very small account you blew.

2000€

gentmat

Visit profile

7 years ago #137709

5k many accounts

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 2