SQ cross platform to Dukascopy JForex

2 replies

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 93 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115417

Since we are primarily using Dukascopy tick data in SQ for all the strategies generation and back tests, wouldn’t it be ideal to have a cross platform to port over SQ strategies to Dukascopy JForex platform?
Given that that SQ strategies are generated from Dukascopy tick data, it will make perfect sense to use the strategies on Dukascopy trading platform, and this will greatly minimize the differences between back test results in SQ and the actual live trading results considering the tick data we use is from the same source. Just wondering if this has ever been considered before. Thoughts, comments?

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138673

Will be possible with SQ4,

SQ4 already been developed in JAVA and the JForex platform as you can guess developed also in JAVA so i guess it will be somehow implemented in the future,

or can be traded via SQ4 Trader that will be connected to JForex platform for example and send signals directly thru this plugin into JForex,

there are many more platforms that i saw already been suggested like cTrader and etc, that will be implemented when SQ4 will comes out and after some time that all the major bugs will be fixed and i’m sure there will be some bugs and they will be fixed only then the other languages and extensions will be implemented.

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 93 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138677

Perfect! Good to hear its already in plan.
I am also very much looking forward to SQ4 Trader, would be really nice to have. I hope it will be out soon.
SQ4 sounds like a holy grail!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)