SQ “Bin” folder – Tick Data files

1 replies

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 93 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115554

Hi SQ team,
I am currently using “Junction” to share out the “Bin” folder of my original SQ installation so that my other instances of SQ install can access the tick data without taking up additional hard disk space.
But yesterday I deleted all my tick data as I wanted to re-import the tick data again. But after re-imported the tick data on the original copy of SQ, my other instances of SQ are unable to see the tick data. By right since all my SQ installs are using the same “Bin” folder via the “Junction” feature, they should all be able to access the tick data. But now only the original install can see the tick data whereas the other SQ instances are unable to see.
This is weird coz it was working before i deleted the old tick data.
And somehow after deleting the old tick data and reimported new data, this issue came up.
Is there any other setting file that i need to copy over to the other instances of SQ so as to see the newly imported tick data?

daveng

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 93 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139375

Ok I think I found the solution, that is to copy the “db” folder over from the original install to the other SQ instances.

But doing that will port over the settings from the original install as well which I am fine coz I can always manually change the settings.

But the weird thing is that i didn’t have to copy the “db” folder the previous time and I was able to see the tick data…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)