Mirror trades in backtesting and at real trading. Can somebody help?

3 replies

Vladimir101101

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115662

I have the following:

1. Portfolio that shows a good results in testing – attached.

2. When I install all EAs on chart, it show mirroring results (negative results) – attached.

3. When I install special EA for coping on another account with anti orders (sell to buy and buy to sell) everything become good – attached.

May be somebody solved such problem?

File: Demo.jpgDemo.jpg

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139775

Hello,

this is weird. Can you share your EA? You can send to [email protected] so I can have a look where the problem could be

Vladimir101101

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139781

Hello,

this is weird. Can you share your EA? You can send to [email protected] so I can have a look where the problem could be

Hello,

This is a portfolio, over 80 eas on one account, with different pairs

GBPUSD 47       USDCAD 46       USDJPY 28       AUDUSD 20       AUDCAD 8       EURUSD 7       USDCHF 5       NZDUSD 4       AUDNZD 2       AUDJPY 2

The most interesting that pairs is different, and it was used 4 different standart methods of sample settings of SQ to build this ea’s.

Today it’s only for statistics, and ea’s placed at short time. May be in november all this orders will have another trend. Let’s see.

I think it’s only a concurrence, but I like it.

File: Demo2.jpgDemo2.jpg

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #139827

From the equity curves you provided it is hard to tell where the problem could be. So the EA is always placing the opposite order compared to what it should do?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)