Help!! Reached a Major roadblock

3 replies

aWorserPlayr

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115790

How do I keep pending orders open longer? For some reason, a lot of these strategies will not open trades because the pending orders close out the way to soon in MT4 but it does make the trades in SQ. The entries are great and would hit TP. But that does not matter if the trades never open. It’s happening on multiple pairs besides EUR/USD. I need something to trade besides one pair. I would like to add an extra one.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #140106

Hello,

there should be an expiration set by SQ and it should match behavior in MT4. You can attach your strategy?

aWorserPlayr

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #140115

Hello,

there should be an expiration set by SQ and it should match behavior in MT4. You can attach your strategy?

I found it ty! My second question is if I open a trade will the EA not trade if there is a order currently open? Because that leads to my second question if I want to run a EA here do i have to run it on 2 different brokers if it doesnt allow me to open more then one trade. Or is it 1 trade per EA on attached chart meaning

EA 1 on 15min chart opens trade

EA 2 on 30min chart opens trade

Or will it be EA 1 on 15min chart opens trade and EA 2 on 30min chart wont open trade until open trades = 0?

Karish

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 443 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #140126

Any EA got a MagicNumber ID,

this ID is unique and will manage only the orders of this specific EA by the given ID MagicNumber,

Make sure to set a unique MagicNumber ID for each different EA that you using to avoid any problems of 1 EA managing other EAs orders and other unpleasant problems.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)