How to Import Custom Indicators?

32 replies

aprendendommn

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 19 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #116232

My friends, one of the reasons I have been interested in this program is the possibility of creating strategies using custom indicators. I’ve tried everything and I can not succeed. One of the indicators I’m trying to import is Zigzag. I attached the indicator that I’m trying to add. Could someone please help me by sending me a step-by-step guide? Thank you!

aprendendommn

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 19 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #142508

Update:

After failing to import custom indicator data from MT4 platform, went into tools/charts and increased candle count to 9999999999999. This worked a treat because I now have the indicator ins SQ with correct data days and records count.

The disappointing step is that trying to generate strategies is not working because – Error reads –  “Loading data
EURUSD/H1 – Loading daily TF data
  Daily TF records loaded: 3670
EURUSD/H1 – Loading main TF data
Loading data failed!
DONE in 0.1 s.” 

There is a way…I will keep going…

Further Update: You will never believe how effective “restarting” the software is! Now everthing running OK – Just amazing when everything falls into place.

I personally gave up on this. I tried everything and so far, I can’t make it works. That feature is an illusion in SQ. The process is very confuse. 

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #142523

Hello,

it is bit clumsy in current version but no worries. This will be easily solved in SQ4. You will be able to define your indicator as a custom block and do the optimization with it.

Viewing 2 replies - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

1 2 3