Not logged in
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums>StrategyQuant>Builder does not stop

• #257003 |
    Customer
    6 Posts

Hello!

I’m sorry not to speak ENGLISH fluently.

I am considering purchasing an SQX.

I am using the “Builder” in the demo version.

I try to create Simple logic to check the Builder’s movement.

Let me ask you two questions.

① Is it possible to display parameters such as MAPeriod and TPpips in the Data bank?
    Or is there any way to check the parameters other than looking at the source code?

② It isn’t finished to create the logics in Builder. How do I create logic with just the parameters what I want?

For Example) As the Test,I want to create only two “Bar closes above MA logics”. It have parameter of MAPeriod 10,20.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tomas262
    Administrator
    1204 Posts

Hello,

1) unfortunately parameters cannot be shown like this in the current version but this could be integrated into a future version in some way for a better orientation when generating strategies. We will consider this with developers
    2) go to builder-> building blocks -> signals -> moving average -> here is the list of signals you want to use “bar closes above/below MA” + click on the Default link so you can preset some parameters that would be used during the build process

Let us know if any questions.

Customer
    6 Posts

Hi

① Is there any other way to view the logic than looking at the source code or editing the strategy in the database?

② I have already tried that method. If all parameters are fixed, is one logic created?

I am in trouble because it does not happen so far. The settings are attached last time.

thankyou.

tomas262
    Administrator
    1204 Posts

1) unfortunately no other currently

2) yes, if you set all fixed only 1 setting will be used. If you want to try different values for the indicator you need to define multiple Parameter sets (Default set 1, Default set 2, etc …)

Customer
    6 Posts

Thank you for answering.

I was able to solve this problem.

I was misunderstanding  that defined multiple setting are presets that use only the selected one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.