Algo is unable to trade – OrderSendReliable message – Trade is Disabled

5 replies

alanhere

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 87 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259316

I’m trying to use an algo for the Metatrader platform with IGIndex broker.. and it doesn’t seem to work. There are loads of errors in the log.. you can see in the screenshot.

It says ‘About to call OrderSend(), comment = Strategy 4.24.117′

and then ‘Result of attempt 1713 of 10000(3): Retryable error:133 :: trade is disabled’

I have used this broker before a while back and it worked with the algos.. however, I’ve not had any luck with recent algos.

Any ideas? I’ve checked the obvious stuff.. smiley face, all indicators present, correct size for margin etc.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259317

try to place on the symbol you want to trade some manul pending order

broker could have more EURGBP symbols…do you have correct one for sure

if you click F9 in MT4 – so the tab for enetering the trade is visible are BUY and SELL buttons colored or grey?

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

alanhere

Subscriber, customer, community, bbp_participant, sq-ultimate, 87 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259320

Thanks Hankeys.. yes I can place a manual pending order

The symbol I have for EURGBP is EURGBP(£) .. do you think this is a problem?

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #259321

hard to say, never have problems – if the market is tradable manually it should work for the EAs

“market is closed” could mean only one thing, that trade is disabled 🙂 but if you can open manually trade, it doesnt make sense

post the picture from MT if you hit F9

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

mabi

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 261 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #259322

I had this problem beginning of 2019 . It was broker that disabled the use of EA for trading.

hankeys

Visit profile

3 years ago #259327

yes, thats true, broker can cut you off and disable the EAs in his side

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)