darwinex Dukas comparison

3 replies

Gianfranco

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 114 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250608

same portfolio as different brokers … some examples ..incredibile..dukas sell darwinex buy …

Csaba

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 110 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250622

That’s why I decided, just to use high,low, close, highest,lowest….. Okay I don’t know, what kind of indicators are using your strategies, but anyway… I don’t want to have differences based on different indicator values. The high, low, close, highest, lowest are on the most good brokers quite the same. I just place stop orders in a given distance and that’s all.

If there is a breakout, it does not matter if the stop order was there because of an indicator or based just on my simple idea…. The main thing is to MANAGE the position after breakout with trailing an BE…

What do you mean? 🙂

Brg, Csaba

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250631

trading the same portfolio with the same broker on 4 accounts could also lead to this state – on 3 account profit, on 4. loss – difference between loss/profit trade could be very small – every pip counts

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

4 years ago #250632

black line – backtest

colored lines – real accounts

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)