deleted strategies in costum projects

4 replies

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 17 replies.

Visit profile

9 months ago #282910

Hi,

I´ve experienced this problem now the for second time forcing me to open that topic: Something has led to a complete deletion of my strategies in all databanks of all my costum projects. I cannot find them in the Strategy Quant folder structure (user/projects/…). Unfortunately I don´t have a saved copy of them. Eventually it has something to do with new builds of SQX software although I´ve had a deticated extra folder for each build (135, 136 and 137).

Is it a known issue, is there a solution available – can I somehow recover them, some of those strategies are running very well in a MT4 demo account…I wanted to implement them on live account :-(?

BR, Hannes

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

9 months ago #282994

Hi,

apologize for the issues. Can you send us logs from around the time the issue occurred? there must be some information about why strategies could disappear from your databanks. You can find strategies being store into this location: \user\projects\…

It is also necessary to have the auto-sync enabled from selected databanks to make sure the strategies are properly save into your hard-drive so that in case of unexpected failure your work is saved

Visit profile

9 months ago #283233

Hi,

I have attached 2 log files from Build 136: in the first log file (26.06.) all strategies where available in Strategy Quant and on my hard-drive in the morning in \user\projects\…but I can see a lot of errors in that LOG file with time stamps >17:57

In the second log from 03.07. I experienced the issue that really ALL strategies in my Databanks of Build 136 were “lost”. They are also not available in \user\projects\…

New Build 137RC3 was startet the first time on 26.06. approx. 17:45.

–> It hink thas starting 137RC3 on 26.06. forced for some reason the deletion of build 136 databanks. Auto-sync was always enabled.

I would really appriciate if there is some possibility to restore the strategies, weeks of work were put into them 🙁

BR, Hannes

Visit profile

7 months ago #283650

Hello,

I can now reprodue the failure 100%. If i run SQ-X 136 in CLI for example command sqcli.exe -data action=update all *.sqx Projects files of all databanks are deleted on the exit command, exactly on that lines:

All tasks completed
01:48:58 Synchronizing databanks to files
————————————————–
Synchronization finished.
————————————————–
Bye
Exit app.

Something is wrong with synchronisation databanks process. I cannot reproduce the failure in GUI version of SQ-X 136 but it also happens sometimes which is very annoying loosing all projects I´m currently working on. Auto-sync is on normally no issues but as described sometimes it´s happening. Please check the issue, thats a really severe issue on my installation of SQ-X 136. Tried already new installation – same issue.

BR, Hannes

Vitor L Barros

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 5 replies.

Visit profile

3 months ago #285099

This just happened to me! =(

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)