Dukascopy Data

2 replies

Ben

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 9 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267080

Hi,

I’m new, and just finished watching the videos (all of them).

So in the SQ Data Manager I am downloading the majors. In looking at the various videos showing how to do this, it seems there have been some changes to the interface.

For downloading Dukascopy data, in the Quastic video on the topic Kornel mentions that if one chooses to download directly from Dukaskopy it will be tick data that needs to be converted to M1 data, and therefore it’s easier to download directly from the SQ CDN mirror site.

Is this still the case. I would prefer to get M1 data directly from Dukascopy, if possible.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

hankeys

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 487 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267108

you are setting if the dukascopy data will be TICK or 1M in the first step, when you are adding Dukascopy symbol – in download stage there is no settings, its made automacially by the setting you made when you add the symbol

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2014. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM.

Ben

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, sq-ultimate, 9 replies.

Visit profile

3 years ago #267109

Thank you hankeys. I thought that may be the case, though wanted to check to make sure.

Ben

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)