Feedback after 1 month of using SQX

1 replies

Magnus Lundin

Subscriber, bbp_participant, customer, community, 1 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #277333

It is to early to say something about the software hence the qoal with it is to produce proftible strategies. So before doing that I need more time.

But what I have been missing so far as a beginner and what I think should be very benifical both for your company and me are as follows:

1) The video course and documentation should be in line with the different builds. Sometime you get confused and unsure how things works and what to do.

2) I have not seen any real time work shops where we as a community get educated in a two way communication manner, with an experienced SQX expert as chairman. This would really elevate the product perception.

3) Statistics ! With all time you have spent developing strategies you must have some general view of the relation between the amount of random generated strategies and the amount of robust, ready to use strategies. This as a rule of thumb – to manage expectations.

4) Share more hands on best practice workflow how to produce strategies. Yes, there is a community and video course but it what be very useful to have more detailed and up to date section of this.

Maybe a bit early for conclusions like this but this are my initial findings and suggestion for improvements.

Regards,

Magnus

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

1 year ago #277455

Hello,

thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate sharing with us. Definitely helps us to improve in near future!

We are continuously working on doc updates now to keep up with all new features available in newer builds. We also made educational materials available to help beginners. We have few courses – the Algo-trading course available through our client dashboard and also other courses available via SQ Academy – sq.academy. We will be soon adding new ones.

I also recommend to check our blog as well https://strategyquant.com/blog where we occasionally publish important topics for SQ traders community

You might also check the Shared section of our website where you can find some strategies, workflows and stuff https://strategyquant.com/shared … we will be continuously adding

Hope this helps a little. If you have any questions or you cannot find information you need let us know, we will do our best to help!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)