FIBONANCE RETRACEMENT E.A

4 replies

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201184

HI

I have Indicator of Fibananci , whcih draw line of entry 61.8 and take profit when it reach 100 and stop profit 23.6 line, but when I have

attach Indicator in strategy quant wizard and Import, I have find that there no out put value, which was denied, I try to modified in create

new custome Indicator by adding which I see will be used in out put value, and save it, and I have success to final create that expert , but

problems come when I have attach to my MT4 Window, it not open any order and there line of indicator comes and dis appear in the chart,

I have try my home work and I need help to finish this problems, I have attach Indicator and my E.A

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201198

Hello,

it is much more flexible and comfortable to create fibo EA using manually calculated levels. See the example attached

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201250

HI

I have modified the E.A but after build I have attach to my MT4 window and backtest and not open any order,

my condition which I want is like this ,

buy when price bid candle touch fibonance 0.618

exit loss when ask touch 0.71 fibonance

exit profit when bid touch 0.23 fibonance

I see you show it will open when close will cross above fibonance 0.618 but it will be better when put bid touch 0.618 fibonance

I have attach my home work for more correction, be cause when I attach it not open any order

And its possible to add  condition of selling or it be able to create another one E.A

Thanks very much for your time

Attachments:

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #201445

Hello,

I found a mistake in the original example (used Low instead of LowD) so I have modified it. See the file attached.

Now it calculates fibo levels based on previous day (for this example). It opens a long position of cross above 61 level. The profit is closed after crossing 85 level and the loss is cut when crossing the level 50 (levels are calculated up from the Low)

I use Close[0] instead of Bid/Ask so the trade is executed as soon as market ticks at least once above/below the level. Bid ask values can be unreliable during backtests

Belvendran Ranjan

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #233049

Is it possible to add martingale with multiplier for each level down if it goes in opposite direction? It opens a long position and cross 61 level. and if market move down again and again it has to open new position @ each level 78,94 and 100. And TP to close the basket @ before level. If it goes more the 100 level. it must open another six level 127 to 423 as per the attach image

Attachments:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)