Help with Stochastic level creation in EA wizard

3 replies

Hilery Taylor

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #231032

Is there a way to create stochastic levels i.e. 20,50,80 in EA Wizard in order to create price cross over strategy rules.  Stochastic levels are not included as parameters within the indicator dropdown.   I did not see any postings on this as well so any help, pointers or examples on how to do this would be great.    Thanks!

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #231037

Hello,

here is a similar example on using RSI levels for trading. Check the example and let me know if any questions

Hilery Taylor

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 0 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #231083

Hi Tomas262,

I found a way to create a custom Stochastic indicator in order to include custom levels.  I added 3 levels: 80,50, and 20.  Two levels are showing on the chart now except the 50 level is being ignored by ea and doesn’t show on the chart.  Any ideas how to get that working.  I need the 50 level to complete a strategy and will need all three levels. I included  screen shots:  …  this all works on the normal manual Stochastic Indicator in Metatrader4  but not in the EA Wizard.  thanks again.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #232276

Hello,

no need for the custom indicator here. You can use the one built-in in EA Wizard and setup a level you need. See the file attached

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)