Not logged in
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums>AlgoWizard / EA Wizard>Make my EA>iCustom used in AlgoWizard

• #267845 |
    Customer
    793 Posts

if i have some indicators which has buffers for LONG and SHORT and i want to make the EA in AlgoWizard, which will be calling this indicator by iCustom function, how can this be done?

thx for any info…

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Customer
    793 Posts

for example this indicator, which has 4 buffers

and i want to BUY if buffer 0 is > 0

and SELL if bugger 1 is < 0

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You want to be a profitable algotrader? We started using StrateQuant software in early 2016. For now we have a very big knowhow for building EAs for every possible types of markets. We share this knowhow, apps, tools and also all final strategies with real traders. If you want to join us, fill in the FORM. 1500+ final SQX strategies for members running on demo accounts to verify the edge DEMO ACCS. We provide also strategies for indices - DAX, DOW JONES, NASDAQ, SP, UK, because we have realtick data from our brokers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.