I’m still getting compilation error

4 replies

jpfx

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 15 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274566

Despite I upraded my SQX to version 135.867 I’m still getting compilation error. What’s the reason?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bee trader

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 44 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274568

did you do a clean installation, without copying the user folder?

jpfx

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 15 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274575

No, I install update over the olde instalation. Should I remove the old instalation first?

Richard Brennan

Customer, bbp_participant, community, 25 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274581

No, I install update over the olde instalation. Should I remove the old instalation first?

Rename the folder where your old installation is located as say “SQX Old” so that all files are retained but the directory name is changed.

Then reinstall afresh a complete new SQX installation.

Once installed then refer back to the old installation ‘user’ subdirectory and take the files you need and relocated them into your new ‘user directory’ in the appropriate folder. I only took the files I needed such as the contents of the ‘data subdirectory’ and the contents of the ‘Projects Folder’.

Then run a few tests on your new installation and if you are happy that all is in working order then simply delete your old directory.

Rich B

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

2 years ago #274596

Hello,

yes, you can have multiple copies of SQX on your hard drive. Just put them into different folders. Different versions can be easily run this way. You can copy (restore) the data into a higher version generally but rather copy just the ‘/user/data/’ folder not the entire user folder

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)